Sunday, February 3, 2008

GREED


The coldness of the winter
It takes my heart
My tears, crying from the inside
The snow will break me up

It's freezing on the inside
It feels like it's cold in my heart
Why'd you tear my world apart?

I keep this smile upon my face
Although underneath I am crying
Screaming from the inside
But no one seems to hear
Dieing all alone
Drowning in my tears

'I wonder, does he ever think about me?
And when he does,
Does he then remember the good times we had?'

How can your greed take it's toll if I'm not yours?
How can your greed take over my life, when you're not here
I'm all alone

5 comments:

Pawans` said...

huh !! wt can i say.., ur evry poem moves my tuff hrt..luff ur poems..
tc babes :)

Anonymous said...

i still remember ur eyes...the way they looked at me that last time...

Anonymous said...

rumi...

Sachin Garg said...

wow!!!

© Gizmogeek™ said...

Hey, nice work....... although i presume these are some lyrics of any song.....
but, if not lyrics, ur blog is adorable. may be adjust font size and style a bit...
:)